Helsport Valhall or Tentipi Zirkon 5 - a guide, not a test
Of course it is impossible for Tentipi to make a credible test of a colleague in the bransch and even more difficult to make a completely fair comparison, so therefor we should not even try. With this page we will give you the opportunity for deep ......
Of course it is impossible for Tentipi to make a credible test of a colleague in the bransch and even more difficult to make a completely fair comparison, so therefor we should not even try.
With this page we will give you the opportunity for deep insight into what is important for you to be happy with your purchase throughout the whole Nordic tipi life.
Further down you will find a link to the key factors and details of your choice.
If the only thing that matters is the price it's time to stop reading now. It would be impossible to maintain the highest quality, to develop unique solutions and to always stay on top without having to charge a slightly higher price. If that does not have any value to you Tentipi is probably not your brand. But if you appreciate all the effort that we put down to create a tent that matches the high standards you will find guidance and options on this page and its links.
Based on known facts, we have chosen tipis from Tentipi extensive line option that seems rather natural to compare with our colleague's tent. These options are to the right of the table. Click the table heading to read more about Tentipi’s options:
|Suitable for tent sizes|
|Width/diameter when packed (mm)|
|Length when packed (mm)|
|Height when packed (mm)|
|Width when in use (mm)|
|Length when in use (mm)|
|Height when in use (mm)|
|Complete per person (kg)|
|Weight without poles and pegs|
|Weight as free standing|
|Weight when used as a bivouac|
|Sleeping in comfort|
|Sleeping on camp beds|
|Seated on floor (comfort)|
|Seated on floor (max)|
|Seated on benches|
|Bivouac (number of people, sleeping)|
|Covered area (m2)|
|Covered area (m2), raised walls|
|Living area (m2)|
|Inside height (mm)|
Tentipis products retatilers
- have roots in Swedish Lapland – The Nordic tipi homeland
- have 22 years of passion for tents, gained specialist knowledge and have a world leader position
- has several patents, designs and copyright protection for its breakthrough design solutions
- produce tents only in our own factories in order to keep maximum control of quality
- lets every five tents undergo a full-blown rain test!
- look at each tent as an individual and give it a personal identification number
- care about our past customers and make great efforts to that new accessories also will fit older models
People choose Tentipi
- Because they think it's worth spending a little extra money to get a superior product.
- Because they believe that Tentipi only focus on and passion for tipis makes Tentipi tipi tent more reliable.
Additional benefits with Tentipi tents
- The widest range of accessories, with advanced stove, drying rack, detachable floor, inner tent with integrated floor, vestibule for most models make the tent constantly adapted to your needs.
- Extensive quality control of materials and careful inspection of manufactured products.
- Patented In-Tent Vent TM in all models.
- Tentipi offers tents of Cotpolmex Com and Cotpolmex Pro, which are cotton / polyester fabrics that breathe. This provides a much greater comfort housing than coated fabrics does. There are cheap tents in the market that have dense cotton / polyester fabrics, which is not breathing. It is easy to check by trying to breathe through them.
- During Crucial features addresses the most important comfort and safety. There are also tips on what to check before buying a tent. They can be found at these symbols: Δ Ω
Good luck with your choice of tent!