Tentipi® inner-tents are available in three grades — Pro, Comfort and Base. Any grade of inner-tent can be used with any of our tent models size 5, 7 and 9.
Our Nordic tipis have been designed to function well even without an inner-tent. Nevertheless, having an inner-tent does provide a number ...
IT top connection
Used for putting up the inner-tent on its own, ie. without a Nordic tipi. Practical in warm conditions although it is not rainproof or storm-resistant....
Many people use their Nordic tipi without a floor. However, using our separate floor has many advantages:
Condensation caused by ground dampness is eliminated because the floor covers the entire ground area of the tent. Protects you from ground dampness; dirt and snow can be more ......
With a porch the versatility of a Tentipi® Nordic tipi becomes further enhanced, without compromising on any of the safety aspects that our tents are so famous for. The Nordic tipi’s excellent storm resistance is maintained by the porch being designed so it can be removed easily in the event of b...
- The versatility of the Tentipi® Nordic tipi is further enhanced with functions that also suit more stationary campers.
- Any rain water running from the tip of the tent is diverted from the door opening.
- It is possible to open up the apse completely which offers a 180 degree view.
- The porch can easily be removed without taking down the tent, e.g. if there is a risk of snow or bad weather.
- The porch is an optional extra.
- It is securely and neatly attached to the porch sleeve (PCT patent) which is a standard feature on our tent models Zirkon and Safir from 2012 on.
The porch connector is necessary for tent models without a porch sleeve (the Onyx model and models manufactured before 2012) and makes it possible to attach the porch.......
Drying rail sets
Light, attractive and stable, circular drying rails of hardened aluminium. No dangerous rods sticking out.
A complete set for each size of tent includes drying rail and suspension straps. You can easily add a second rail.......
When erecting your Nordic tipi, you use the pole plate as a template in order to easily find the correct positions for the tent pegs. It can be used instead of the cloth template that comes with the tent. The plate also prevents the central pole from sinking into soft ground.......